IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ETHICAL MANAGER MEMBERSHIP
Being an ITC member has always meant that you aim to put people before profit and aspire to the best possible working conditions and pay.
ITC Ethical Manager Membership is additional recognition that your company:
- Uses contracts that have fair terms and conditions negotiated by ITC and the unions.
- Has been approved by ITC and Equity as having a track record of good management.
- Has a legal structure.
- Is insured.
- Is financially stable.
ITC Ethical Manager Membership helps you to manage
Ethical Manager Membership means that you don’t have to spend so much time:
- Negotiating and drafting contracts - we have done that for you and they are union-approved.
- Explaining your contracts to artists and agents - the new Ethical Manager Member logo on your contracts will show that you are recognised by both ITC and Equity as a reliable manager and are offering, at least, the sector’s agreed minimum terms and conditions.
- Checking that your contracts cover all the areas that the law requires – we have done this for you.
- Checking that your disciplinary and grievance procedures meet statutory requirements – we have done this for you.
- Explaining your contract problems to ITC – we know our way round the Ethical Manager Member contracts.
“It’s reassuring to have contracts that we can trust” (Sebastian Warrack - Told by an Idiot)
Ethical Manager Membership will provide extra opportunities for peer learning and professional development. The Ethical Managers’ Forum will be a regular opportunity for Ethical Manager Members to get together across the UK to:
- Learn from each other by networking and sharing experiences.
- Learn from ITC through our updates on the law and good practice.
“I can now issue contracts and schedule tours with confidence” (Carys Shannon – Volcano)
Sign up for Ethical Manager Membership now
If your company is an ITC Organisation Member and you are incorporated, insured and can demonstrate financial stability you can sign up for Ethical Manager Membership.
There is a short additional form to complete and return back to us with the attachments requested. Subject to Equity’s approval as well as ours, we will register you as an Ethical Manager Member. There is no extra fee to pay.
Download Ethical Manager Membership form here.
If you have any queries about Ethical Manager or ITC’s union agreements contact Jackie Elliman on 020 7089 6823 or email Jackie Elliman.