How to join ITC
Joining is easy. Decide which type of membership is best for you, download the form and send it in with your subscription fee.
Organisation membership is aimed at companies and venues. The cost of Organisation Membership depends on your company's turnover.
To download an Organisation Membership form, including the full list of rates, click here
This is suitable for freelance managers, producers, project managers and consultants.
Fixed fee of £175+VAT.
To download an Independent Membership form click here
ITC’s membership year runs from April till 31 March 2013.
What We Provide for Our Members
• Advice on a full range of legal, management and financial topics, including: copyright, employment, contracts, tax, business planning, organisational structure and staff development
• A strong voice for the UK performing arts sector – raising its profile and representing its interests with policy makers.
• A range of tailored professional development opportunities including in-house and on-line
• CRB disclosure service
• National and regional networking events and industry conferences, helping to create a thriving community of performing arts professionals.
• Access to the members only area of the website with help sheets on contracts, employment law, finance and much more, as well as regular newsletters.
• Expert help with not-for-profit company formation and charity status applications
• Discounted insurance packages with Performers Insurance
• Industrial relations and contracts vetting
Before you join however you will understandably have lots of questions. Follow the link below for our FAQ.
Click for more details