ITC is having an open day on the 9th October! #ITC999
ITC has been referred to as the 4th emergency service by its members! We are always on the other end of the line to help them solve all manner of problems, ranging from contract checking, disputes with partners to developing a new business plans as well as offering training, events and advocacy.
With a community of over 400 performing arts companies, ITC membership also provides excellent peer learning and networking opportunities across the UK.
This year on the 9th October from 9am ITC 999 is back for the third year running. For nine hours we are giving you a chance to sample our services. Key resources that are usually member-only will be available to everyone. See below to see the full range of membership benefits we are offering and how to get involved.
We are offering you:
- Open Access to all our online resources – Our full range of legal and business helpsheets and sample contracts will be available on the ITC website.
- Twitter Q&A – If your questions can be asked (and answered) in 140 characters our expert staff team have agreed to take on the challenge of tweeting advice, using the hashtag #ITC999.
- Facebook Q&A - If you have a longer query visit our new Facebook page to check in with our team of experts about any issue concerning your company or career.
- 1-2-1 phone calls to talk through legal, management or financial issues with our experts. (Advice calls must be booked in advance and are limited to 20 minutes per person).
- Reduced Rates for Training – Non-members can book on to any of our Autumn 2017 training courses at ITC Member rates (BACS or card payment must be made on 09/10/2017 to qualify).
- Networking (& a drink) – We’re ending the day with a reception at our base The Albany, a vibrant community arts centre in Deptford, South East London. Come and meet the ITC staff team, Board and Members in person, as well as colleagues from across the sector. If it’s sunny we’ll be in the garden!
How to participate
- Arrange a 1-2-1 advice call by filling out the booking form (right hand side of the page) and return it to email@example.com
- Take part in our Twitter Q&A or Facebook. Make sure to include #ITC999 in your tweet on the day so we can spot it.
- Get a glimpse of the members only information go to our website on the 09/10/17.
- Let us know you are coming to our drinks reception by emailing us or call on 020 7403 1727.