1. To produce Deaf Theatre production for Deaf audience and mainstream audiences.
2. To create and provide workshops for Deaf children, youth, families and professionals e.g. Deaf actors (a rare commodity of trained Deaf actors)
3. To develop short visual piece videos and children stories through other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks
4. To educate and entertain in equal measure
5. To define our work by creating unique composition form of theatre that is inherently Deaf.
6. To empowerment future generation of Deaf Artists and Deaf young people and children.
7. To promote, preserve and celebrate Deaf Culture and British Sign Language
- Mixed Media
- New Writing
- Street Arts
- Young Peoples