Theatre Workout gives young people the confidence to play, create, and perform beyond their expectations.
"One of the top ten drama trips in the UK" School Travel Organiser magazine
Winner: Best Leisure Product, British Youth Travel Awards 2016
Since 2006, Theatre Workout has grown to become the centre for education in London's West End, creating bespoke workshops for over 8,500 students a year.
To date, Theatre Workout has created the official workshop programmes for over 35 West End plays and musicals, plus many more programmes for fesivals, touring productions, and arts organisations.
Our programmes include:
- OFFICIAL WEST END WORKSHOPS, created in partnership with over 35 West End productions
- BESPOKE MASTERCLASSES, covering all aspects of theatre and performance, tailored to the group taking part and to any show they wish to see
- RESIDENTIAL WORKSHOPS for schools
- TOURING WORKSHOPS FOR SHOWS, including the development of workshop programmes for touring companies, and the training of casts to deliver those programmes on tour to meet educational outreach funding criteria
- SUMMER SCHOOLS, youth theatre projects and holiday programmes
- Musical Theatre
- Young Peoples
- Workshops & events