What We Provide for Our Members
Unlimited advice on a full range of legal, managerial and financial topics including: copyright, employment, contracts, tax, business planning, organisational structure and staff development.
A strong voice for the UK performing arts sector – raising its profile and representing its interests with policy makers.
A range of tailored professional development opportunities including in-house and online.
DBS disclosure service.
National and regional networking events and industry conferences, helping to create a thriving community of performing arts professionals.
Access to online helpsheets on contracts, employment law, finance and much more, as well as regular newsletters.
Personal support and guidance through the Company Registration and Charitable Status application processes, (we charge for this support, at competitive rates, currently £200 + VAT for each process).
You can join ITC as an organisation or as an independent producer.
ITC welcomes organisation members at all stages of their development. You do not have to be a registered company in order to join. Organisation membership fees are based on turnover (i.e. total income excluding Capital grants) for the previous year. You can see how our payment structure works here.
ITC is encouraging Venues and other larger hub organisations to join us in a way that will support their own organisations and the smaller organisations and artists that they engage with and are working to develop.
• Access to phone & email advice for your own organisation
• Advice for new, independent artists & newly forming organisations that you support.
• 20% discount on ITC membership for any resident companies within your organisation
• Access to members’ rates for training for all your staff & affiliated artists both on our core programme or for in-house courses.
• Access to free member’s forums for all your staff & affiliated practitioners.
• Access to the resources in the Members’ Zone of the ITC website for your own organisation & all your affiliated artists and practitioners.
Hub Membership is £1020 + VAT a year flat rate. For more information read our hub membership pack.
Independent membership is designed for freelance practitioners working independently rather than as part of an organisation. Independent Membership costs £180 + VAT a year (£216.00)