Independent Membership is for independent producers, lasting 12 months and gives you the following benefits. If you would like to discuss membership options please email email@example.com or call 0207 403 1727.
- Unlimited advice on a full range of legal, managerial and financial topics including: copyright, employment, contracts, tax, business planning, organisational structure and staff development.
- A range of tailored professional development opportunities including in-house and online.
- National and regional networking events and industry conferences, helping to create a thriving community of performing arts professionals.
- Access to online help sheets on contracts, employment law, finance and much more, as well as regular newsletters.
- DBS service. COVID Update: Our DBS service is still running but we’re remote now so please don’t send forms to the Albany, email our Legal & Industrial Relations Manager, Jackie, for the address they should go to.
- A strong voice for the UK performing arts sector – raising its profile and representing its interests with policy makers.