Organisation Membership is for companies of all sizes, lasting 12 months and gives you and your team the following benefits. If you would like to discuss membership options please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 403 1727.
- – Unlimited advice on a full range of legal, managerial and financial topics including: copyright, employment, contracts, tax, business planning, organisational structure and staff development.
- – A range of tailored professional development opportunities including in-house and online.
- – National and regional networking events and industry conferences, helping to create a thriving community of performing arts professionals.
- – Access to online help sheets on contracts, employment law, finance and much more, as well as regular newsletters.
- – Personal support and guidance through the Company Registration and Charitable Status application processes, (we charge for this support, at competitive rates, currently £200 + VAT for each process).
- – DBS service. COVID Update: Our DBS service is still running but we’re remote now so please don’t send forms to the Albany, email our Legal & Industrial Relations Manager, Jackie, for the address they should go to.
- – A strong voice for the UK performing arts sector – raising its profile and representing its interests with policy makers.