This page is designed to be an information exchange on the topic of Cultural Commissioning and the arts.
A lot of useful information on the Cultural Commissioning Programme can be found on NCVO's website.
The Cultural Commissioning Programme works with the arts and cultural sector, commissioners and policy makers to strengthen commissioning of arts and culture, to deliver better outcomes for people and communities. They have updated their website with a range of new resources for arts and cultural organisations and public service commissioners to help with:
- Understanding the opportunities to commission arts and cultural providers to deliver outcomes
- Getting to grips with practicalities, including:
a) partnering with others
b) finding who to talk to locally
c) finding local tenders
d) measuring impact
- Sourcing evidence to show the value of arts and cultural provision
- Understanding the national policy context
- Inspiring projects and case studies
Here is a recent articles on cultural commissioning published by Arts Professional, with a Q&A with Christian Markandu, a commissioner for adult services for Tri-borough.
If you would like to add anything to the resources on this page please get in touch with Zoe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org