ITC is not responsible for the contents, accuracy or reliability of any website that is linked to this site and is not liable for any loss, harm or damage that may arise from the use of or reliance on linked sites.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents and publications on this website are copyright of ITC and should not be reproduced without ITC’s prior permission.
When posting on this website you agree that you will not post material that contains content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, defamatory or offensive in any way.
You agree that ITC is not responsible for the content or accuracy of such postings and that Independent Theatre Council shall have no liability for the use of such postings.
Information and advertisements posted through the ‘Opportunities’ sections of this website are not those of ITC and are not endorsed by ITC.
ITC is not liable for any loss, harm or damage that may arise from posting on any section of this website including the ‘Opportunities’.
These terms and conditions of use and your use of the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any disputes arising from these terms and conditions or use of this website.
Training Booking Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are registered on receipt of the course fee by card payment or bank transfer.
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Cancellations are accepted up to ten working days before the course. You may delegate a colleague to attend in your place. Refunds cannot be made for any cancellations made after this time.
- ITC reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event if necessary. This will only be under exceptional circumstances and ITC will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible. Your place will either be automatically transferred to another course or a refund will be issued.
- Your travel expenses will not be reimbursed by ITC.
- In cases where ITC can accept late bookings, where no payment in advance is possible, you will be invoiced for the course whether you attend or not.
- You will receive confirmation, venue information and directions and a course outline 7 days prior to the course date.
Please note that refreshments are included. On full day courses, there will be an hour-long break for lunch, which is not included.
ITC does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the ITC training database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant offers and details of our membership and professional development services.