This punchy, practical course allows you to examine how to bring projects large or small to a successful conclusion on time and within a specified budget. This training course will increase your confidence and competence to deliver successful projects.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe Project Management and how it differs from other areas of work
- Ensure the aim of a project is clear and aligned to your organisation’s purpose
- Put in place objectives that are meaningful and useful for monitoring
- Plan activities to achieve these objectives using appropriate tools such as Gantt charts and budgets
- Anticipate potential pitfalls and put in place steps to avoid them
- Identify personal strengths and areas for development in the context of Project Management
‘Amazing training day! I highly recommend it for anyone managing theatre projects of any size!’ Jane Crawshaw, TRAUM Theatre
This course is aimed at anyone who runs projects of any size as part of their overall day-to-day work. It’s not just for project managers but is also suitable for those who want to become more efficient in their approach to specific work assignments.
Using plain language and building on participants' actual experiences the course moves methodically through the different stages required to start, progress and successfully conclude a project.
Emma Pizzey, is an Associate Trainer at Alasdair Cant and Associates. Emma has nearly 20 years’ experience in the Arts and Education sectors. She is currently a marketing manager at Shakespeare’s Globe where she has focused on a series of transformative projects over the past 4 years. Always keen to share practice with other Arts professionals, she recently presented on the Globe's rebrand to Clore Fellows at the National Theatre. She has been a trained mentor and coach for over a decade and greatly enjoys this aspect of her work.
£125+VAT (£150) for ITC members and £175+VAT (£210) for non-members.
The Albany, Douglas Way, London, SE8 4AG
For more information please call us on 0207 403 1727