New for Autumn 2019: Budgeting: The Basics.
This practical half day session is designed to give you the confidence and knowledge to create and implement a successful budget that can be applied to both individual projects and whole organisations.
Throughout the course we will cover:
- Industry standards & ITC rates of pay
- Realistic project costs
- Project & funding budgets
- Timeline and cash flow
- Hidden costs (Per diems, relocation costs etc.)
- Practical use tools for budgeting (excel)
- How project budgets link to annual budgets
- Theatre Tax Relief / company set costs
- Not under selling yourself & valuing one's work
- Match funding, in kind support and sponsorship
Zoe Bateman, ITC General Manager
Thea Stanton, ITC Communications Manager
£75+VAT (£90) for ITC members and £105+VAT (£126) for non-members. Early Bird rates available three weeks in advance.
The Albany, Douglas Way, London, SE8 4AG
For more information or to discuss access needs, please call (0207 403 1727) or email us
Bookings are registered on receipt of the course fee. As there is are limited places on our courses places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Outstanding payments may be cancelled in order for others to book and attend. Please find our full booking terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy here.