This course will help you to consider how digital tools can be used to engage creative marketing. Moving away from marketing as a broadcasting tool, the course will enable you to think creatively about the use of social media within the arts.
By the end of this course you will have:
- Looked at a number of case studies
- Applied creative thinking to your marketing
- An understanding of the best tools for social media
- Had the opportunity to discuss with others your campaigns /organisation's use of digital marketing and social media.
- Gained confidence in discussing their digital activities and strategies with senior staff and colleagues.
‘We covered a vast area with clarity and ease.’ Sara Coker, Eggs Collective
This course is aimed at arts organisations or individuals who are looking to expand their understanding and knowledge of digital marketing and thinking more creatively. A basic knowledge of digital marketing and social media is advised, although some elements will be covered during the session.
Using a number of case studies as examples of creative digital marketing, participants will experience a mixture of trainer's presentation and informal discussions in this course.
Jake Orr is Artistic Director and Founder of A Younger Theatre. He is a freelance producer and has specialised in digital marketing in the last four years. Jake has worked on digital campaigns with the British Council, Theatre Royal Stratford East, Royal Opera House, Company of Angels and Little Angel Theatre. www.jakeorr.co.uk
£125+VAT (£150) for ITC members and £175+VAT (£210) for non-members.
This course is part of our Producer's Package, click here for more information
The Albany, Douglas Way, London, SE8 4AG
For more information please call us on 0207 403 1727