ITC welcomes organisation members at all stages of their development. Join our community today to take advantage of the considerable benefits that we offer members.
- Unlimited advice on a full range of legal, managerial and financial topics including: copyright, employment, contracts, tax, business planning, organisational structure and staff development.
- A strong voice for the UK performing arts sector – raising its proile and representing its interests with policy makers
- A range of tailored professional development opportunities including in-house and online.
- DBS disclosure service, which helps you make safer recruitment decisions.
- National and regional networking events and industry conferences, helping to create a thriving community of performing arts professionals.
- Access to online helpsheets on contracts, employment law, finance and much more, as well as regular newsletters.
- Personal support and guidance through the Company Registration and Charitable Status application processes, (we charge for this support, at competitive rates, currently £200 + VAT for each process).
- Access to a supportive and like-minded community of performing arts professionals and the knowledge that we are stronger together.
- ... and many more. Take a look at our membership types to see which membership suits you.
ITC is a community of over 400 performing arts companies and producers. Join to take advantage of the considerable benefits that we offer our members.Join us