ITC welcomes organisation members at all stages of their development. Join our community today to take advantage of the considerable benefits that we offer members.
- Unlimited advice on a full range of legal, managerial, and financial topics including copyright, employment, contracts, tax, business planning, organisational structure, and staff development.
- A strong voice for the UK performing arts sector – raising its profile and representing its interests with policymakers.
- A range of tailored professional development opportunities including in-house and online.
- DBS disclosure service, which helps you make safer recruitment decisions.
- National and regional networking events and industry conferences, helping to create a thriving community of performing arts professionals.
- Access to online helpsheets on contracts, employment law, finance, and much more, as well as regular newsletters.
- Personal support and guidance through the Company Registration and Charitable Status application processes, (we charge for this support, at competitive rates, currently £150 + VAT for company formation, £300 + VAT for charity applications and £350 + VAT for CIO formation).
- Access to a supportive and like-minded community of performing arts professionals and the knowledge that we are stronger together.
- ... and much more. Take a look at our membership types to see which membership suits you.
ITC is a community of over 450 performing arts companies and producers. Join us to take advantage of the considerable benefits that we offer our members.Join us