Ethical Manager Status
ITC negotiates standard contracts to help members and to improve the ecology of the performing arts sector. We believe that ethical management is essential to sustain a successful performing arts organisation.
If your company is an ITC Organisation Member and you are incorporated, insured and can demonstrate financial stability you can sign up for Ethical Manager Status today.
To find out more please contact Zoe Bateman on 020 7089 6821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a member of ITC and an Ethical Manager is a rubber stamp, it says we believe in best practice, fair and reasonable pay, working conditions, hours and credit for the artists and people we work with.
Chief Executive of Turtle Key Arts
We deal with the main industry unions:
- Equity: For Choreographers, Designers (costume, set and lighting), Directors, Fight Directors, Performers, Stage Managers.
- Writers Guild of Great Britain: An agreement that covers working with a writer in a devising process as well as standard commissions.
- Unite: For admin and management staff
Issuing the industry standard contracts, with the ITC Ethical Manager logo helps you to:
- Negotiate and draft contracts – we have done that for you and they are union-approved.
- Explain your contracts to artists and agents – the Ethical Manager logo demonstrates that you are recognised by both ITC and Equity as a reliable manager and are offering, at least, the sector’s agreed minimum terms and conditions.
- Check that your contracts cover all the areas that the law requires – we have done this for you.
- Check that your disciplinary and grievance procedures meet statutory requirements – we have done this for you.
ITC is a community of over 400 performing arts companies and producers. Join to take advantage of the considerable benefits that we offer our members.Join us